Welcome to NHPA
- Would you like help in dealing with stress?
- Are you feeling anxious or depressed?
- Do you need help in bringing peace to your life?
- Would you like to improve your health; mind and body?
- Do you wish your relationships were better?
- Are you having problems with your mood, sleep or appetite?
- Do you want a safe, confidential person to talk to?
- Would you like to solve conflicts without going to court?
- Would you like help with parenting or co-parenting?
- Do you wish someone would listen to you?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then please call us today at 724-759-7500 ext. 4 so that we can schedule you with a clinician who can help. Phones are answered by our friendly and professional staff Monday through Thursday 8:00am to 6:00pm, Friday 8:00am to 4:00pm and Saturday 8:00am to 2:00pm. We will assist in determining which clinician is the best fit for you. Our goal is to help you to reach your goals.
Yes, we are accepting new clients at all of our locations.
Established in 1990, North Hills Psychological Associates, Inc. (NHPA) is a private practice with offices in Wexford, Coraopolis, Squirrel Hill and Pittsburgh. We have 23 clinicians including Licensed Psychologists, Licensed Clinical Social Workers, Licensed Professional Counselors, Certified Rational Hypnotherapists, a Collaborative Divorce Coach and a Co-Parenting Coach. We offer comprehensive outpatient mental health services including psychotherapy for children, adolescents, adults, couples, and families. In addition to psychotherapy, we also offer Collaborative Divorce Coaching, Parenting and Co-Parenting Coaching and Classes, Hypnotherapy, Guided Imagery and Stress relief.Our caring professionals work with each client to develop an individualized treatment program. Office Hours are Monday through Sunday, day & evening by appointment. Our Mission is to provide the highest quality of care for you and your family.
Caring for your needs is what we do best.
We are ready to help you with the problems that bring you to our offices. We realize that it can be difficult to choose a therapist or clinician. That is why we talk with you to find the clinician who best fits your particular needs.
What is Psychology? Watch a short video courtesy of the American Psychological Association.
Appointments are available in our offices in Wexford, Coraopolis, Squirrel Hill and Pittsburgh.